A weekly roundup of recent elder law news and practice development articles culled from news sources around the nation. Click on the headline to read the full article.
- Seniors, Disabled Should Prepare Themselves for a ‘Very Different World’ Under Trump
- Millions Could Lose Medicaid Coverage Under Trump Plan
- Is Paul Ryan Poised to Privatize Medicare?
- A Trump Estate Tax Repeal? Not So Fast
- DOL Fiduciary Rule for Advisors Up in the Air After Trump’s Victory
- After U.S. Election, Retirement Security Heads for a Crash
- Colorado Passes Medical Aid in Dying, Joining Five Other States
- John Hancock Withdrawing From Long-Term Care Market